Monday, May 18, 2009

My new blog

New technology that enables modern User Experience gets a lot of attention these days. I myself, find the way these technologies enables Rich Internet Applications especially interesting and think this trend will mean a considerably change in the way we build both Web and Client application in the future. As a former developer, software architect and now as a Business Manager for IT Consultants, I am both interested in the technology itself and in how this will change the way we do business.

I will try to use this blog to dig deep into some topics and to give a brief introduction to others. Since Microsoft technologies is what I know, Silverlight Watch became an exciting title for my blog, but might quickly become misleading. But the future will tell. I hope this will become as interesting for you, as i hope it will be for me.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment